You are searching about Who Played Monday Night Nfl Football, today we will share with you article about Who Played Monday Night Nfl Football was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Who Played Monday Night Nfl Football is useful to you.
Eight Little Known Facts About the Quarterbacks of the Cincinnati Bengals
There have been a very impressive number of very good players at quarterback over the years for the Cincinnati Bengals. From Ken Anderson and Boomer Esiason to Jon Kitna and Carson Palmer, the Bengals have often had one of the best passing games in the league. Here’s a look at nine interesting facts about some of the players who played quarterback for the Cincinnati Bengals.
– The first TD pass Carson Palmer ever threw in his NFL career was a six-yard pass in a 31-24 loss to the New York Jets in 2004. It happened in the third quarter and was thrown to catcher Kenny Watson. It was the only touchdown pass he would ever throw to Watson.
– While with the Cincinnati Bengals, Jeff Blake appeared in his only Pro Bowl in 1995. He set the Pro Bowl record for longest touchdown pass by throwing a 92-yarder to the Steelers’ wide receiver in Pittsburgh Yancey Thigpen.
–Ken Anderson led the Bengals to a 33-21 win over the Buffalo Bills in 1975. It would be Cincinnati’s first win on Monday Night Football. The team would also set records for passing yards in a game (447) and total offensive yards (553).
– No Bengals quarterback has thrown more touchdown passes in a season than Carson Palmer who threw 32 in 2005.
– In 1988, Boomer Esiason led the entire NFL in yards per pass attempt (9.2) as well as quarterback rating (97.4).
– Longtime Bengals quarterback Turk Schonert played five seasons with the team from 1981 to 1985, then spent one season with the Atlanta Falcons in 1986, before returning and spending all three last seasons of his NFL career with the Bengals from 1987 to 1989.
– The most touchdown passes Boomer Esiason ever had in a game was five. He’s done it twice, both times as a quarterback for the Cincinnati Bengals. The first time was in a 52-21 win over the New York Jets in 1986 and the second time was in a 56-23 win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the 1989 season.
– In 1969, the Bengals drafted quarterback Greg Cook who had played college at the University of Cincinnati with the fifth overall pick in the draft. He was the team’s starting quarterback in his rookie season, but a rotator cuff injury forced him to retire after the season, ending his professional career with just one season played.
Video about Who Played Monday Night Nfl Football
You can see more content about Who Played Monday Night Nfl Football on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Who Played Monday Night Nfl Football
If you have any questions about Who Played Monday Night Nfl Football, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Who Played Monday Night Nfl Football was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Who Played Monday Night Nfl Football helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Who Played Monday Night Nfl Football
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Who Played Monday Night Nfl Football
Who Played Monday Night Nfl Football
way Who Played Monday Night Nfl Football
tutorial Who Played Monday Night Nfl Football
Who Played Monday Night Nfl Football free
#Facts #Quarterbacks #Cincinnati #Bengals