You are searching about What Time Is Tennessee Football Game, today we will share with you article about What Time Is Tennessee Football Game was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic What Time Is Tennessee Football Game is useful to you.
NFL Week 5 Point Spread Handicapped Picks
1. NEW YORK GIANTS (-3.5) VS. New York Jets*******WE HAVE A STRONG OPINION ON THIS GAME.
2. TENNESSEE TITANS (-8) VS. Atlanta Falcons: The Falcons entered the draw last week with a great win at home against Houston. They now head to Tennessee to take on the absent Titans who impressively beat the New Orleans Saints on MNF. The Titans have now covered their last 8 games and they have always put in a good effort which shouldn’t be any different against Atlanta. If the Titans didn’t come off a bye, they might have been likely to be disappointed, but the bye week only bolsters their chances against a still-weak Falcons team. The Falcons are also in a bed situation as they qualify in a disappointing 53-104-4 road underdog situation here. The Titans defense is playing great and they should bottle the reborn Joey Harrington who has done most of his damage over the past two weeks against poor secondaries. THE CHOICE: Tennessee Titans (-8)
3. WASHINGTON RED SKIN (-3.5) VS. Detroit Lions: The Lions travel to Washington to face a Redskins team that continues to struggle for points but played well defensively outside of the second-half slump against the Giants. Meanwhile, the Lions are picking up a tough win at home against the Bears and they’re likely to be disappointed here against a non-divisional opponent. The Redskins had the bye week advantage to get their offense going and this team has weapons in Clinton Portis and RB’s Ladell Betts to go along with wide receivers Santana Moss and Antwan Randle-El. The Lions are terrible defensively and that will further help the Skins in their efforts to get going offensively. It’s still hard to call as these teams are close in ability but go with the home team who have had the extra week to prepare. THE CHOICE: Washington Redskins (-3.5)
4. Arizona Cardinals (-3.5) VS. ST. LOUIS RAMS******* WE HAVE A FIRM OPINION ON THIS GAME.
5. NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS (-16.5) VS. Cleveland Browns: Another huge gap for the unstoppable Patriots here and the only thing that could keep them from covering is the fact that they’re in a letdown after a dominating MNF win over the Bengals. The Patriots are clearly the elite of the NFL right now and the talent disparity between these two teams is huge. The Patriots have already covered such a big spread this year when they beat the Bills in Week 2, so they haven’t shown anyone any mercy so far. The Browns also apply a negative deception situation on the ATS 53-104-4 road and at this point you really shouldn’t bet against the Patriots under any circumstances. THE CHOICE: New England Patriots (-16.5)
6. HOUSTON TEXANS (-5.5) AGAINST. Miami Dolphins ***** THIS GAME IS ONE OF OUR BEST BETS FOR THE WEEK.
7. NEW ORLEANS SAINTS (-3.5) VS. Carolina Panthers: The Saints need to take a stand and move fast because their season is spiraling out of control after being hampered by MNF at home against Tennessee. The Panthers are in a similar situation having just suffered a terrible loss at home to the Buc’s and will once again play without QB Jake Delhomme. It would be hard to see the Saints losing consecutive games at home, but the extra half point is the problem with this one. The Panthers seem to be playing better on the road and they’re a well-drilled group that should react with their season on the brink. The Panthers are also well placed here as they qualify in a 40-9-3 ATS rebound scenario. The Saints should win the game but it will only be by 3 so take the points. THE CHOICE: Carolina Panthers (+3.5)
8. PITTSBURGH STEELS (-5.5) VS. Seattle Seahawks ******* THIS GAME IS ONE OF OUR BEST BETS FOR THE WEEK.
9. Jacksonville Jaguars (-2) VS. KANSAS CITY CHIEFS ******* THIS GAME IS ONE OF OUR BEST BETS FOR THE WEEK.
10. INDIANAPOLIS COLAL (-10) AGAINST. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: The Colts stay at home after a very impressive slaying of the Denver Broncos on Sunday while the Bucs maintained their status as the biggest upset of 2007 by beating the Carolina Panthers on the road. Back-to-back road games are always tricky, but QB Jeff Garcia is making this team believe they can win against any opponent. Buc’s defense also played very well and looks like the solid units that dominated the league from 1998-2003. The Colts are firing on all cylinders offensively as usual, but they’ll come into this one bumped with RB Joseph Addai and WR Marvin Harrison dealing with injuries. While both should play, it could serve to slow Indy’s machine-like offense. The Bucs are on a bad streak though as they qualify in a negative disappointment on the 67-132-3 ATS route. It’s tough to call here due to injuries on both sides, so it’s best to stay away if you can get past this game. THE PICK: Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+10)
11. Baltimore Ravens (-3.5) VS. SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS****** WE HAVE A STRONG OPINION ON THIS GAME.
12. DENVER BRONCOS (-1.5) AGAINST. San Diego Chargers ****** WE HAVE A STRONG OPINION ON THIS GAME.
13. GREEN BAY PACKERS (-3.5) AGAINST. Chicago Bears: The Bears are a mess and now they have to travel to Green Bay to face the Packers 4-0. Green Bay rides behind QB Brett Favre’s great play and a solid defense that performed better than many might have expected from this young group. The Bears will stick with Brien Griese at QB, but no matter who plays, that offense just doesn’t seem to go out of its way. The Bears advance in a highly profitable 47-10-4 ATS road scenario, but the Packers will be pumped up to kick a big division rival while they’re in the dumps. The Bears are also in the negative situation of playing back-to-back road games, so this one is a draw you should avoid betting on. THE CHOICE: PASS
14. Dallas Cowboys (-10) VS. BUFFALO BILLS***** WE HAVE A CLOSE OPINION ON THIS GAME.
Video about What Time Is Tennessee Football Game
You can see more content about What Time Is Tennessee Football Game on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about What Time Is Tennessee Football Game
If you have any questions about What Time Is Tennessee Football Game, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article What Time Is Tennessee Football Game was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article What Time Is Tennessee Football Game helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles What Time Is Tennessee Football Game
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords What Time Is Tennessee Football Game
What Time Is Tennessee Football Game
way What Time Is Tennessee Football Game
tutorial What Time Is Tennessee Football Game
What Time Is Tennessee Football Game free
#NFL #Week #Point #Spread #Handicapped #Picks