You are searching about Score Of The Tampa Bay Football Game, today we will share with you article about Score Of The Tampa Bay Football Game was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Score Of The Tampa Bay Football Game is useful to you.
2013 NFL Week 10 Review – The All Time Greatest Quarterbacks, Wide Receivers and Running Backs
WEEK 10 REVIEW
This week the Denver Broncos started where they left off before the bye week with their powerful offense led by Peyton Manning. Manning continues to maneuver his offensive unit on the field with regularity and ease. the San Diego Chargers dragged the Broncos 21-6 at halftime and amassed 14 points in the second half but that wasn’t enough to defeat the Broncos lose 28-20. In the game Peyton Manning threw 3 touchdowns to his seemingly new favorite receiver Demaryius Thomas who now has 9 receiving touchdowns this season. With that, the Denver Broncos now have 3 receivers with 9 touchdowns each accounting for 27 of Manning’s 33 passing touchdowns this season. At the very end of the game there was a scary moment when a low tackle took Manning down and he was visibly hobbled as he limped. An MRI on Monday showed he no longer had an ankle injury and should be ready to go when the Broncos face the undefeated and well rested Kansas City Chiefs coming out of their week off.
Nick Foles once again led the Philadelphia Eagles in place of the injured quarterback Michael Vic still healing a sore hamstring. Foles and the Eagles beat the Green Bay Packers 27-13 and Foles apart from the Eagles secondary find your new favorite target Riley Cooper for 2 more touchdowns and 102 receiving yards. The rushed game of Eagles was mainly supported by LeSean Jackson who posted 155 yards rushing averaging 6.2 yards per carry. Victory brings Philadelphia Eagles at 5-5 for the season and still in good standing in the NFC. It’s hard to believe that Foles could lose the starting job for Michael Vic when his hamstrings are healthy at this point, but crazier things have happened in the NFL. Foles is proving to be a tremendous asset and has played in 7 games for 1,256 yards and 16 touchdowns with 0 interceptions so far this year.
Thursday it looked like Washington Redskins would beat the Minnesota Vikings when the match went to half-time with the Redskins leading 24-14. the vikings came back with a vengeance in the second half scoring 20 points while holding the Redskins just 3 points at half time. the Redskins ended up losing the match 34-27 leaving the Washington Redskins at 3-6 for the season.
the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Jacksonville Jaguars both picked up their first wins of the 2013 season in Week 10. jaguars beat the Tennessee Titans 29-27 and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers beat the Miami Dolphins inflicting their 5th defeat of the season.
the Baltimore Ravens beat the Cincinnati Bengals in overtime 20-17. The first half was dominated by bengals as they closed the crows with 17 unanswered points. The pep talk in the crows locker room and the adjustments made at half-time proved to be more than bengals could handle and the crows scored 3 points in the third quarter and another 14 unanswered points in the 4th quarter to tie the game and force it into overtime. the crows moved the ball and justin tucker scored the game by winning field goal when he kicked the ball 46 yards through the uprights for the win, giving the Baltimore Ravens their 4th victory of the season and winning Cincinnati Bengals at 6-4 just after the halfway point of the season.
ALL LEAGUE SCORES
- Minnesota Vikings conquered the Washington Redskins 34-27
- Denver Broncos beat the San Diego Chargers 28-20
- Seattle Seahawks defeated the Atlanta Falcons 33-10
- Detroit Lions beat the Chicago Bears 21-19
- Philadelphia Eagles defeated the Green Bay Packers 27-13
- Jacksonville Jaguars claim his first victory of the season on the Tennessee Titans 29-27
- St. Louis Rams easily beat the Indianapolis Colts 34-10
- New York Giants defeated the Oakland Raiders 24-20
- Pittsburgh Steelers won easily on the Buffalo Tickets 38-8
- Baltimore Ravens defeated the Cincinnati Bengals 20-17
- Carolina Panthers narrowly defeated the San Francisco 49ers 10-9
- Arizona Cardinals beat the Houston Texans 27-24
- New Orleans Saints routed the Dallas Cowboys 49-17
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers takes his first victory of the season on Miami Dolphins 22-19
WEEK 10 HIGHLIGHTS
- Peyton Manning was back in action after a well deserved week off for the Denver Broncos. Manning completed 25 of 36 passes for 330 yards and 4 touchdowns and leads the league with 3,249 passing yards and 33 passing touchdowns.
- Tavon Austin had his deciding game of the season showing why he was a first-round pick in this year’s draft. Austin caught 2 touchdowns while racking up 138 receiving yards. He also had 145 yards in Punt Returns with 1 punt returned 98 yards for a touchdown.
- The Sean McCoy ran for 155 yards and caught 1 pass for 6 yards.
- Denarius Thomas took 3 of Peyton Manning 4 Touchdowns for 108 yards in the Broncos win on the San Diego Chargers.
- Alfred Morris posted 135 yards rushing.
- Tate of gold had 106 receiving yards with 1 touchdown and 55 yards in punt returns.
- Darren Sproles had 1 reception and 1 rushing touchdown in Week 10.
- Peter Thomas rushed for 87 yards and 1 touchdown plus had 24 receiving yards and 1 touchdown.
- Peter Boy had 119 receiving yards and scored 1 touchdown.
- Riley Cooper had another great week with Nick Foles at the bar and caught passes for 102 yards and 2 touchdowns.
- AJ Green was responsible for 151 receiving yards and 1 touchdown.
- Marshawn Lynch rushed for 145 yards and 1 touchdown.
- Nick Foles started again for Philadelphia Eagles and completed 69% of his passes throwing for 228 yards and 3 touchdowns to win the Eagles victory over the Packers.
- Brandon Marshall caught 7 passes for 139 yards and 2 touchdowns.
QUARTERBACK LEADERS – WEEK 10 PLAYERS ON THE MOVE
- Ben Roethlisberger moved 2 slots to #30 for Career overcoming projects who passed Hall of Fame Quarterback Sonny Jurgensen and Kurt Warner while staying behind Ken Anderson at 32,378 passing yards. Grand-Ben threw 1 touchdown pass in Week 10 passing it Jim Everett in exclusive possession of slot machine #32 with 201 Career passing touches.
- Carson Palmer moved up one slot to #35 passing John Brodie and sit behind Mark Brunel with 31,619 Career overcoming projects. Palm moved up one place to position #31 tied with Romain Gabriel and Matt Hasselbeck to 201 passing touchdowns.
- Philip Rivers moved up one place in a tie with Randall Cunningham at #29 with 207 Career Passing Touchdowns.
- Tony Romo go ahead Ken Anderson to obtain exclusive possession of seat #33 behind Phil Sims with 198 passing touchdowns.
RUNNING BACK LEADERS – WEEK 10 PLAYERS ON THE MOVE
- Adrian Peterson go ahead Hall of Fame Running Back Jim Taylor to occupy seat #12 behind Priest Holmes with 85 Career Touchdowns.
- Maurice Jones Drew scored 1 touchdown in Week 10 which moved him through Thurmann Thomas and Stephen Davis in slot #25 tied with Fred Taylor, Ricky Williams and Michael Turner to 66 touchdowns.
- Marshawn Lynch moved up one place in a tie with Marion Barbier and Chuck Foreman with 53 Career Touchdowns.
WIDE RECEIVER LEADERS – WEEK 10 PLAYERS ON THE MOVE
- Andre Johnson past Neighborhood Hines to occupy seat #19 behind Hall of Fame Wide Receiver Charlie Joiner with 12,104 yards received in his career. Johnson caught 2 in-game touchdowns and moved up 2 pitches Colston Brands, Marc Duper, Anquan Boldin, Drew Hill, Hall of Fame wide receiver Elroy Hirsh, jerry smith and Gene A.Washington join quick mike, Pete Pihos, Billy Horton, Antonio Freeman and Donald Driver at #32 with 61 Career receiving touchdowns.
- Anquan Boldin passed Stanley Morgan in the No. 32 slot behind Gary Clark with 10,734 receiving yards.
- Calvin Johnson scored 2 touchdowns in Week 10 while passing quick mike, Pete Pihos, Billy Horton, Antonio Freeman, Donald Driver, Hall of Fame Tight End Shannon Sharpe, Mushin Muhammad, Herman Moore and Dante Laveli tied for #34 with Hall of Fame wide receiver John Stallworth, Carl Perkins, Anthony Miller, Keenan McCardell and Terrance Mathis with 63 Career receiving touchdowns.
- Marquess Colston past Marc Duper join Gene A.Washington, jerry smith, Elroy Hirsch, Drew Hill and Anquan Boldin at #33 with 60 touchdowns.
DEFENSIVE LEADERS – WEEK 10 PLAYERS ON THE MOVE
- John Abraham entered the Top 10 to position #10 for Career Bags who passed Hall of Fame Derrick Thomas with 127.0 bags.
- Jared Allen past Clyde Simmons in equality with Simeon Rice at #12 with 122.0 Career Bags.
- Robert Mathis past Neal Smith and Kevin Carter take place #21 behind Trace Armstrong with 105.0 bags.
Video about Score Of The Tampa Bay Football Game
You can see more content about Score Of The Tampa Bay Football Game on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Score Of The Tampa Bay Football Game
If you have any questions about Score Of The Tampa Bay Football Game, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Score Of The Tampa Bay Football Game was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Score Of The Tampa Bay Football Game helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Score Of The Tampa Bay Football Game
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 7351839 4
Search keywords Score Of The Tampa Bay Football Game
Score Of The Tampa Bay Football Game
way Score Of The Tampa Bay Football Game
tutorial Score Of The Tampa Bay Football Game
Score Of The Tampa Bay Football Game free
#NFL #Week #Review #Time #Greatest #Quarterbacks #Wide #Receivers #Running #Backs