You are searching about How To Break In A Football, today we will share with you article about How To Break In A Football was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How To Break In A Football is useful to you.
Eight Ideas for Breaking Horse Racing Handicapping Slumps
Sir Winston Churchill once said “Success is the ability to go from one failure to another without losing enthusiasm”. This thought can be applied to any business, including horse racing.
All great players in the sports of golf, baseball, football, soccer, basketball, running or bowling, to name a few, have seizures. Horse players are no different. Here are eight ideas to help you get out of your crippling slump.
1. Change of scenery. You’ve struggled on your favorite track’s past performance sheets, but you just can’t get a pearl on a winning horse. It may be time to freshen up by exploring a new place or a new trail. Visit another off-track betting (OTB) parlor without the distractions of your usual location. Also, take a break from your usual track. If you like east coast tracks, upgrade to some west coast tracks.
2. The 10 cent superfecta. The second most popular bet in horse racing is the Exacta. Take a look at the scoreboard on any lane and see the amount bet on the Exacta bet versus the Win bet. More often than not, the total dollars wagered will be close for both. Upgrade to a 10 CENT Superfecta for all rides on the card (provided one is offered). Bet only on this exotic bet. This will help exercise your crippling mind and allow you to make some adjustments not only as you progress through the map, but on your next OTB adventure.
3. Review your best handicap games. Look at your past successes and see what you did well. Often we forget the small details that lead to success. Look at what worked in the past and apply it to your runs today. Make a list of the top ten of each successful bet and file the handicap sheets you used for future reference. Review just as important as the race just ended immediately. Look for the angles you overlooked. Take mental notes or program notes in order to move forward towards future successes.
4. Access low budget betting. Yes, bring a smaller bankroll until you can regain your crippling foot. Allocate just four dollars for each run and see how you do.
5. Study hard. There’s nothing better you can do than solid pre-race preparation. Not what races you will skip or focus on before buying the track or simulcast. The Daily Racing Form (drf.com) site offers a plethora of information, including daily entries for all tracks.
6. Don’t bet on every race. At a minimum, skip all other races to allow more time for your handicap. It’s very difficult to get a good heel on a run when you only have about 20 minutes between runs to handicap. Give yourself more time to browse each horse’s past performance in a given race. Better yet, as part of your preparation, pick just two races for the day and pay close attention to analyzing those races.
7. Featured running exercise. Examine the race featured on multiple tracks in multiple time zones. For example, take the eighth race of four different tracks in four different time zones and take your time handicapping each one. This drill will give you plenty of time to think about each individual race, but will give you a great experience of handicapping across multiple tracks. Apply what you learn from each for future handicapping success.
8. Switch up the festive beers. Yes, it’s true. As humans, we are creatures of habit. We tend to stick with a brand we like and trust. Maybe a small change can create a new perspective. Hey if nothing else works why not.
These are just a few ideas you can deploy to make the necessary adjustments to get out of your crippling slump. Changing things up a bit can help. At least it’s worth a try. Good luck in all your handicaps.
Video about How To Break In A Football
You can see more content about How To Break In A Football on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How To Break In A Football
If you have any questions about How To Break In A Football, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How To Break In A Football was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How To Break In A Football helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How To Break In A Football
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How To Break In A Football
How To Break In A Football
way How To Break In A Football
tutorial How To Break In A Football
How To Break In A Football free
#Ideas #Breaking #Horse #Racing #Handicapping #Slumps